How do I display the date in time on the board so that it is displayed?
It needs to be displayed like this:
Hi @Роман
I'll assist you with your inquiry.
To do this, you'll need to go and do the following:
I hope this helps.
Cheers,Francis
Thanks, for qukcly answer, but i coudn't find "Card Layout". Can you show me where is it on the screen.
The steps outlined by @Francis Batilo is only true if you are using a company-managed type of project.
In your case, since you are using a Team Manage project it does not have the same board setting configuration as that of the Company Manage project type.
What you can consider so that you can implement what Francis has recommended is to migrate your Team Manage project to a Company Manage project.
You can check out Migrate between team-managed and company-managed projects
Theodore
How can i do this in my Team Management?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.