I have an instance created in SQL Server on my server, inside this, I have created a database named "Jira Service Desk".
From a client computer I installed Jira Service Desk, during the installation it asks me where I have my hosted database, which I give the configurations of my server and the equipment is connected correctly, in the database of the server creates the corresponding tables .
The problem comes when I want to install Jira Service Desk on a second client. I get to the section where I ask to which database I want to connect, I put the same data and I get an error saying that the database is not empty, which will not let me continue.
I need more than 5 users to connect to the same database to control the incidents that are dealt with in the company and that each incident is generated continuously (user 1 - ticket 1, user 1 - ticket 2, user 2 - ticket 3, etc.)
What can I do?