I have two automation rules.
One rule, creates
Story 1
story 2
story 3
3.1 subtask
3.2 subtask
3.3 subtask
My second rule, will update ALL stories when due date is changed in Story 1.
All Update except the subtasks under story 3.
All stories are linked "as child" to Story 1.
But, the sub tasks are sub tasks. If I try to link in automation, I have the choice of trigger (story 1 or "most recently created issue" .
So in essences 3.1 would work. It would link as child to Story 3.
But, if I do the same for linking 3.2 it would link as child to 3.1 and so on...
So when I try to do a due date update on ALL stories listed under Story 1 including subtasks. Only the stories are updated. I also tried "for linked issues" where type is subtasks. This does not work either.
Rule 1


Rule 2
