As in the title, I've got 403 when I try to add "lookup objects". I've tried to reload page, to enable cookies, to relogging - still the same error.
Has anyone encountered that?
Hello Peter,
I have encountered this exact issue today. The solution for this is simple. 403 error code stands for access forbidden - you need to have JSM agent licence in order to see the object. Adding JSM agent licence for myself fixed this issue.
Radek
Hi guys,
i have the same problem. Automation in cloud works fine, but with the "lookup objects" i get the 403 error.
Any tips?
thanks & regards
Hi Adam,
403 error code stands for access forbidden - you need to have a JSM agent licence in order to see the object.
Hi @Radek Pouč
hm i do have the JSM agent licence. And the rule is not specific for something in JSM, i just wanted to explore the possibilitys with lookup objects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.