Hello Guys
I need help.
I am using Jira as a bug repository, I do not have admin access, I am not the administrator of my projects, I am just a part-time tester working from home. I am suddenly getting this error message when I try to clone bugs.
admin.errors.exception
com.atlassian.jira.exception.IssueFieldsCharacterLimitExceededException
I have no clue what that means and I can't find any answer online. The only answer that goes close to it is that one of the field exceed the max numbers of characters allocated which is ridicolous because I tried to log bugs with one letter only and does not let me. I reached out to my manager and they have no clue. online there is nothing. What's the problem here? I have been using Jira for 7 years almost daily and I never had this issue. This issue also occurred after I formatted my PC and reinstalled windows 11 not sure if that is relevant or is just a coincidence.
Thank you
Simone