Hello, first of all, I have to say that I'm just using Jira for about 3 months, so I'm really newbie here.
I have 9 projects, 27 squads and I want to extract some information weekly, like "how many story points we have with done status for Issues 1234, 5678 and 3423?"
The Issue that I want the information is called Goal. That is our arrangement:
So, let's draw a scenario:
- Goal 1
- Feature 1
- Story 1: 13 Story Points/Status Done
- Story 2: 8 Story Points/Status Canceled
- Story 3: 5 Story Points/Status In Progress
- Feature 2
- Story 1: 13 Story Points/Status Done
- Story 2: 8 Story Points/Status Canceled
- Story 3: 5 Story Points/Status In Progress
My question 1 is: how many story points Done, Canceled and In Progress the Goal 1 have?
My question 2 is: how to extent this to another's Goals from other squads (from the same and different projects too)?
In addition, I just want data from issue Goal, so, if the answer pass through excel export, I don't need to view stories.