My repo hra is over 3.5gb I've removed a large db file can I request garbage collection to be run on my hra repo? Thanks!
Hi @afhall I suppose as written on Reduce repository size | Bitbucket Cloud | Atlassian Support, you have to create a support ticket / request so Atlassian runs GC for you:
What can I do if my repository size was not reduced after following the above steps?If your repository size is not reduced after taking these steps, it may mean that you need to remove any large files in order to rewrite history. After you remove any large files, you will need to contact our Support team to run GC for you and reduce your repository size.
Regards,
Harald
G'day, @afhall
The automated GC seems to have kicked in, as your repository size has reduced to a low size.
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.