Hi Mani,
If you are trying to ignore both the .DotSettings and .cs extensions, please try the following format:
If you are ignoring specific files you only need the file names themselves rather than the path locations:
Please try this for me and let me know how it goes
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
HI Ben,
Thanks for the reply , there are a few settings , I have , I have keystrings and secrets , username , passwords , connection strings for the DB , do you have a regular expression , which would actually scan through all of them ? I am using the regular expression , provided by the manual pages, CUSTOM_ARGS but somehow , I don t have the confidence that it scans through completely. Do you have any solution for that?
Or Is there any other better tool you recommend from attlasian , or market place to do that , which does not require to pay a license fee?
Thanks
Mani
I'd suggest looking into glob patterns or using a generator tool for Regular Expressions to match your needs, for example:
There is not another Atlassian-supported tool, unfortunately, that handles this. I cannot find anything in Marketplace either (the only ones I did find were for Bitbucket Server only). You could use something such as a python script to handle this, for example:
Hope this helps.
@Mani Bala hi.The problem is your secrets is under subfolder IdentityServer.UnitTests so the pipe with provided configuration `FILES_IGNORED: '*.cer'` does not exclude your secretsfile from this subfolder.To make it work choose one of the options:1. Direct path to file:
2. Option with wildcards:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.