Hi all,
Im using the new importer tool (imprting from asana to Jira) Im following the steps but i run into an issue when its mathcing fields causing isssues (cant proceed). Has anyone run into this and if so what did you do. Also note that i have looked and cant find anything to let me manually match that fields?
Hi @Milan Patel ,
Not sure what tool you are using but I had a good experience with this help desk migration service: Help Desk Migration Service - Automated Import and Migration tool (help-desk-migration.com)
we migrated from HappyFox to Jira but I believe they have a connector for Asana as well. You can pretty easily map your fields and do test runs to make sure everything is coming across as expected.
It's a paid tool, but I found the pricing to be quite reasonable.
~Hope this help!
Hi Milan,
Can you be more specific in which fields you are having trouble matching?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.