I created the Scrum Board using GreenHopper. I see the Epics, however the stories under the Epic do not show. I do not want to create new stories again. How do I get GreenHopper to link the stories to the Epics?
It may be that the columns in your Scrum board aren't mapped to the statuses that your stories are assigned to, which would cause them not to show up. To check this, go to Tools > Configure and look on the Columns tab. If you have statuses showing up in the Unmapped Statuses column that contain issues, this could cause them not to show up on the board
More info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Configuring+Columns#ConfiguringColumns-MappingColumnstoJIRAStatuses
If that's not it, then it could be something in the filter - you can try going to the Filter tab and click the "View in Issue Navigator" link to see if your issues show up.
Thank you so much for your fast response, I checked and there are no unmapped statuses. I also check the system to see if there are any status i missed.
Clicking View in Issue Navigator I see all my issues.
I been troubleshooting for a day now, and still cant figure it out.
Which version of GreenHopper are you using?
You can also try the steps in these KB articles if you haven't already:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/Backlog+is+Empty+in+The+Scrum+Boardhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Empty+Backlog+Even+Though+Issue+Exist
Hi Joanne,
I am using GreenHopper 6.1.1, I am still having issues after reading and trying the two documents referenced.
My query is
"project = "Mobile " ORDER BY cf[11352] ASC"
Thanks,
David
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.