Hello guys,
I have a big problem. I just accidentally doing a rollback version 173 to 172 from my local repository before sending it to the server. Is there a way to retrieve the version 173? Someone help me please!!
To clarify, you rolled back the revision, and pushed that to Bitbucket, correct?
I did not send to the server. The revisions 173 and 172 are still local
Well, you should be able to fix the issue by getting revision 173 from Bitbucket. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Mercurial (Hg), and there are probably very few here who know about Tortoise Hg WorkBench (Atlassian has a competing product).
I would recommend you take your question to one of the stack exchange sites (stackoverflow.com, superuser.com, or serverfault.com).
Ah, I misunderstood. 172 and 173 never got to Bitbucket in the first place.
There still should be a way to retrieve 173, but I'm not familiar enough with Hg or the WorkBench tool to be able to say how.
Ok and thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.