Good morning, I need to create an automatism in jira to block some custom fields when a domain initiative goes from open status to in progress and I can't find the way to create it. Is it possible to do it?Thank you
What do you mean by "block"? Make them read-only?
Is "domain initiative" a custom Issue Type in your instance?
Hi Jose - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can't use Automation for blocking values or making them read only.
There's also not really an easy way to do that in Jira - if you mean preventing a field from being updated at some point. You could try with the ScriptRunner Behaviours app or with transition properties in the workflow.
Perfect, thank you very much for the quick response.I will check it with scriptrunner.
Regards
Good afternoon, if I need two custom fields when I change the status, some dates are saved and are visible but can not be modified.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.