Hi,
I am encountering a new problem when migrating my server to the cloud.
In the pre-migration tests, I have a warning "Review these warnings before running your migration."
The warning concerns "Some required URLs need authorization for migration" and contains the following URLs:
https://api.media.atlassian.com
https://marketplace.atlassian.com
https://api.atlassian.com
https://migration.atlassian.com
https://api-private.atlassian.com
I already did test migrations in October, and I wanted to do the "real" migration today.
This warning prevents me from being able to proceed with the migration, when I click on Run, the assistant launches checking your migration, then returns to the Ready to migrate state.
In the logs, I found these errors, for each of the URLs :
2024-01-03 14:17:12,246+0100 ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker-161 WARN [c.a.j.migration.preflight.SocketConnectivityTester] Error opening connection at https://api- private.atlassian.com:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host terminated the handshake
Has something changed in the migration ?
On my server side, my licenses stopped on December 13th, is this the reason why I can no longer migrate ?
I'm using migration assistant version 1.10.10
Thank you in advance for your help,
Julien.