I would like to know whenever a feature is added to an Epic. If I subscribe to an Epic, will it send me an email, whenever somebody adds or removes a feature to the Epic I am subscribed to?
Hi @praveena surapaneni
At the moment receiving notification when a Feature is added/deleted from Jira Align Epic is not available in Jira Align, however, if you believe this is a must-have for your company, you can create a Product suggestion ticket following the steps below:
Once the above steps are complete a new Product suggestion ticket will be created and we'd recommend adding yourself as a watcher and voting for it to raise the visibility of the suggestion to the JA Product Management team.Should you have any further doubts or concerns, feel free to raise a Jira Align support ticket and we'll assist you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.