Using this article as a base , I tried using the CODEOWNERS file inside the .bitbucket folder, but I was unsuccessful.
Below is an example of my CODEOWNERS file.Is there something wrong with the content?
# CODE OWNERS# https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/code-owners-1296171116.html
* user@email.com.br user2@email.com.br user3@email.com.br
Hello @André Beserra de Souza 👋
We have just introduced native support for CODEOWNERS in Bitbucket Cloud - no Marketplace app required.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-articles/Automatically-assign-code-owners-as-pull-request-reviewers/ba-p/2655633
Hi André and welcome to the community!
The documentation you linked in your post is for Bitbucket Server / Data Center and it does not apply to Bitbucket Cloud.
Your post has the tag 'bitbucket-cloud' and I can also see in our system that you are using Bitbucket Cloud. The Cloud version of Bitbucket doesn't have this built-in functionality, there is a Marketplace app that you can explore though:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218598/code-owners-for-bitbucket?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hello Teodora!
Thank you very much for the welcome and the response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.