i am using company managed project and exploring timeline feature.
I am getting stories in time line for epic but not under sprints
In timelines I am getting all the epics (with stories) created in the same project but not under sprints. Is there a way to get all the stories of the current spring irrespective of their epic/ project ?
Example: Epic1 and Epic 2 belong to project 1 and project 2. I am working on project 3 and have created stories in my project linked to epic 1 and epic 2.
I want to see my current iteration stories in my timelines irrespective of which epic/ project they belong.
I can see the option of sprints in timelines, but not getting any story there. (I have added both start and due date for stories)
My requirement is to track my team tasks under timeline irrespective of which epic/ story they are working. All the stories we work are created under our project/ board