Hello,
I stopped receiving email notifications at least when it comes to comments and updates on pull requests.
Other team members are receiving notifications.
Thanks,
Stefan
Hello @Stefan Vuckovic and welcome to the Community!
Just adding to @Cliff Stovich 's response, checking internally I see some Atlassian emails were recently bounced back by your email server with the following error :
554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer
This made your email be added to an internal suppression list to avoid the Atlassian emails being flagged as spam.
I went ahead and removed your email from the suppression list. If you are still not receiving the email, we suggest contacting your email provider to check if there isn't any blocking in place for the atlassian domain.
Thank you, @Stefan Vuckovic !
Patrik S
Have you checked your email notification settings?
If that doesn't work it could be that you're getting emails from an automation rule that has broken.
Thanks for the advice, everything in the settings was fine. It was due to my email ending up on a suppression list.
Thanks, it works now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.