Hello,
I need to be informed when someone tags me in a comment or if any changes happen to the tickets I am watching.
Unlike other colleagues, I never received an email from the cloud server.
Could you help me, please?
Regards,Abderrahim Jamaoui.
@Andy Heinzer could you support me? I saw you fixed many similar issues.
@[deleted] I did not find any Atlassian account on that specific email address you provided. However I did see that there were several other users on that domain that had SMTP bounce messages with this kind of error:
550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. [DU6PEPF0000B620.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com 2023-12-21T18:54:53.972Z 08DBFFCEA9A74275]
I have cleared the suppressions for all accounts on that domain just now. However I would recommend that you try to follow the steps in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Unblocking-Office365-emails-for-Atlassian-Cloud/ba-p/1870108 as it explains some settings you can change within Outlook/office 365 in order to try to prevent this from happening again. That particular rejection message can happen when outlook is restricting mail from us.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.