Hi!
Although the project screen and issue layout have been added, the start date field does not appear.
The areas added to the project are shared in the appendix.
I request your support regarding this issue.
Hi,In Permissions scheme check Schedule issue permission and see if its editable by Developers and Users also once.
Hi,
The roles used in the Schedule Issues setting appear to be added.
Also, I think this permission is related to the due date field. The field that does not appear in my projects is the start date field.
Hi @Ayşenur Şen
If the field is empty sometimes it will not be visible in the screen, Try adding the field in the description field in the configure option in the issue view or by giving it value in the issue creation.
Thank you.
I added the field on the problem screen. The Start Date field must be empty because people fill in the date they completed themselves (defined as a mandatory field in workfow).While the due date field is visible to all users, the start date field is visible only to admins. This is the first time I have encountered such a situation.
Hi @GNarsimhagowda - Empyra
The start date field in fields seems to be locked. Could this be related to this? If so, how can I open the lock? There does not appear to be a lock in the due date field
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.