Hi, everyone. Could you please help me figure out why my Automation rule doesn't trigger at all.
It seems that the 'When version released' rule doesn't see the released version that was triggered by another previous rule.
And after the first rule I have to go to Releases and unrelease it manually and release again to make other rules work.
1. The first rule I have is 'When all issues moved to Live - release a version' that ends with 'Release version' rule. There are no specific settings mentioned
2. And after this rule I have two Rules that go after previous one:
- After the version releases send Slack
- After the version released create another one
both of them use basic trigger 'When version released'. None of them use Version name filter. Coz I have only one version at a time. (Probably should? )
Thank you for any help