We have added some statuses in JIRA workflow (version 7.1)
but in agile board unmapped statuses,its not coming
tried following but still issue is thete
1.lock reindexed JIRA
2.Created another board
What do you get on the mapping screen for the board? Are the new status appearing in the "unmapped" area?
Fixed the issue ,it was a known issue with Atlassian in JQL query
Could you give us the board filter, and the definition of the swimlanes?
Hi! could you share which was the issue with JQL, Im having the same problem, thanks!
How can this be the accepted answer, when no solution was provided.?
I have same issue, the workflow status are not shown in the unmapped statuses column, the filter query JQL returns or lists out those statuses but still the unmapped statuses column is empty
Because it lead the poster to look at the part of the setup that was the problem and they were able to fix it once they'd looked in the right place.
I am also having the same issue - can someone explain what the known issue was and what was the fix?
Updating here since I managed to Solve this, I suspect this is caused by a complex filter or an old one since it didn't happen on all of our boards.Solution that worked for me:1. I Created a "simple" filter called "Fix IT Filter" that only had:"Project = PRJ AND Team = 'Team' "Since our boards are per team.2. I changed the Board Filter to this simple filter, exited back to the project, and then entered into the configuration screen again.
3. On the Columns tab I could now see the missing statuses and I mapped them to the correct columns.
4. Returned the Board to the correct "Complex" Filter.This solved the issue for me and although I am seeing errors in the Columns page for the previously hidden statuses they are all visible in the Backlog and Project without any problems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.