I am trying to set up pipelines and it's all working well except the docker component. I don't have much experience with docker, mostly because I can never quite get it to do what I want. I can run the container and it works, but I want it to live in the background in daemon mode. However it always sits in the foreground and I can't exit without killing it. This is true even with the -d option. The command suggested when setting up pipelines in the GUI is the following:
```
docker container run
-it
-v /tmp:/tmp
-v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock
-v /var/lib/docker/containers:/var/lib/docker/containers:ro
-e ACCOUNT_UUID={xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx}
-e RUNNER_UUID={xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx}
-e RUNTIME_PREREQUISITES_ENABLED=true
-e OAUTH_CLIENT_ID=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-e OAUTH_CLIENT_SECRET=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-e WORKING_DIRECTORY=/tmp
--name runner-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx
docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-runner:1
```
This sits in the foreground. If I remove `-it` (for interactive?) it still sits in the foreground but I can no longer interact with it at all, even to close it. If I add -d nothing changes.
Appreciate any help you can offer.