Requesting url: jira_domain/rest/projects/1.0/project/project_key/rapidviews
Sometimes this API call is not returning the all the associated teams with the projects.
Hey @Dharmraj Chauhan ,
Apologies I don't have an active Jira server instance to test this out. But, I believe this is due to Jira paginating the results to make sure responses are easier to handle. Could you try add this parameter to the url "&maxResults=1000". Refer to the following link.
Let me know if that changes anything.
Thanks,
George
Thanks @George Elshamaa for your quick response.
I dont think this rapidviews link has the maxresults parameter.
Response:
While on the Jira i can able to see 4 teams,
is there any other API by which i can get all tagged teams under specific project based on the Project Key. ?
Again thanks for the response, and apologize for my delayed acknowledgement.
Thanks,Chauhan Raaj
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.