Hello,
I'd like to create Jira automation (moving issue from one column to another) based on the approval status of connected PR. So for example if PR is approved, automation is run, and the task is moved to "waiting for merge" column. Similarly, "request changes" would move the task to "To be fixed" column.
Is there a way to do this? I have so far:
- discovered there is no trigger like this in automation,
- learned that Jira's custom integration, receiving POST requests, is incompatible out of the box with bitbuckets webhooks, as the latter won't allow customizing payload, and it's format is not what Jira expects (or at least that's what I understand from the docs).
So it looks to me at this moment, that the only possibility is to have a custom, separate endpoint set up, which will accept bb webhooks, process it, and then send another request to Jira - which obviously is not something I want to do for this relatively straightforward task I want accomplished.
Is there any other way to achieve what I want?