Hello community,
I am having trouble with Advanced Roadmaps. I have set up a custom hierarchy for the tool that looks as follows
- Strategy: Strategy issuetype
- Project/Parent: Project and Parent Initiative issuetype
- Initiative/Project theme: Initiative and Project theme issuetype
- Epic: Epics, Delivery Epics, Non-DM Epics
- Story
- Sub-Task
I am specifically having a problem with the issuetype Non-DM Epics. In my case I have a Parent Initative that is linked to Non-DM Epics (via the Initiative in between) using the parent link and if I use the issuefunction in portfoliochildrenof("Parent Initiative") function, Jira finds all the issues I want to show in my roadmap (including the Non-DM Epics).
If I know create a new plan and use this filter as my source, I immediately see from the number of issues in the plan, that the non-DM Epics are not included in the plan. That is also the case after I have created the plan and look at the roadmap itself.
I have set up my plan to not exclude any issues or releases. Maybe to note, Initiatives and Non-DM Epics exist in the same project space, but that is also the case for Initiatives and Parent Initiatives, where this doesn't result in any problems.
I hope my explanation made sense. I am unfortunately not allowed to share any screenshots. Thank you in advance for your help