Any idea why an automation rule would run successfully in my personal space but not in a separate shared space?
I'm the admin of our knowledge base and I'm trying to assign the status "up to date" to all pages that don't already have a page status. It worked flawlessly in my own space, but no page statuses changed in the knowledge base space, even though it says the rule ran successfully, I couldn't find any pages that had the status changed.
Perhaps a permissions issue or usage one? Our knowledge base has 3k pages vs a few in my own, potentially it can't run through that many pages at once? There's also some pages in our knowledge base that I can't edit (technically I could add myself as an editor to those pages since I'm an admin), but if either of these were the issues I'd imagine it'd say there were "some errors" or the rule failed, yet it says it was successful.
I can't figure out why it won't run, the rules are identical. Any advice appreciated!
