I'm looking to assign an issue based on a custom field value.
Example:
WHEN The issue transitions from THIS to THIS,
AND If the *food* is an *apple*,
THEN assign the issue to THIS PERSON
(Items in ** are custom fields)
Hi @Kayleen Cucugliello
You seem to have a good outline to create your automation rule. I recommend building it, testing, and if you run into challenges, post images of your rule and audit log details, describing what is not working as you expect, and the community can help.
To get you started on creating your rule, please refer to these documentation and example sources:
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks for the reply, Bill.
The issue is that there are multiple inputs for each custom field. So, in automation, it stops at the first function.
See the picture - It says no actions performed. But, it only checked the first 'if' function.
I need it to keep checking until it meets the true condition.
I know that I can split it out and have individual rules for each, but I feel like there has to be a way around that amount of individual rules.
There are couple of ways to handle that:
For example of case #1:
An example of case #2 might be:
Thanks Bill!
Do I have to create a new branch for each option? Or do I continue to add components under the 1 branch?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.