I have an administrator access for the project ,still Plans tab not appearing.
This is required to enable the capacity tracker feature.
Hi @kuppuraj muthusamy
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
can you please provide a screenshot for the top menu bar in your Jira instance.
also, can you please confirm the subscription plan you are on, Plans tab will show only for Premium plans subscriptions.
Regards,
Welcome to community!
Are you on cloud with Premium/Enterprise subscription? Advanced roadmap is available only in these plans.
If yes and if you are not a site admin, please ask your site admin to ensure you are added to right roles for the plan permissions -> https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/set-permissions-in-advanced-roadmaps/
If you are a site admin, you can add the right roles there.
@kuppuraj muthusamy
please click on More from top menu bar and you should see Plans there in case it is enabled for your Jira instance.
I don't think I have an cloud subscription but it's an enterprise subscription it seems, PFB for the URL of Jira.
https://jira-ibs.wbs.net.sap/secure/RapidBoard.jspa
in this case ,How I can access or use the feature "capacity tracker" which I was able to use in my previous company with lowest version but here it's not
By enterprise i presume it is a custom hosted, datacenter setup. You can ask your jira software admin to grant necessary permissions by referring to https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/permissions-in-advanced-roadmaps-1044784163.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.