It is clear enough how to define "default;" pipeline actions that will be applied unless something else is defined for a particular branch.
It would also be clear how to specify to do a particular something for a particular branch.
What should be specified if you want to do nothing for a branch, including not doing the default action? For example, I have tried versions like this (with indentation not easily shown here)...
...
pipelines:
default:
- step:
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
...
branches:
master: # Build was already done when merging into the develop branch.
But I get the error:
"[pipelines > branches > master]. Pipeline is null or empty. Define a pipeline or an import statement."
It is the same if I try adding statements such as these.
- step:
script:
# Do nothing
So how does one specify, "I don't want anything done for commits to this branch."?