Hello -
It's been requested that we require 3 fields to be filled out before allowing a user to add the ticket to a sprint.
We handled this using a Behaviour to hide the sprint field until the fields are populated. Works well.
But.... it doesn't stop any sprint field updates coming from the Planning page (Backlog).
I was able to write a Jira Automation that when the sprint field changes and those fields are not populated, revert to the previous value - and it sends a comment in the Jira ticket that the change was reverted because blah blah blah. But... it looks confusing on the backlog page because the ticket only moves back to the original sprint after a manual refresh.
I've tried to have it kick a message back to the backlog page telling them it was reverted and to manually refresh using examples of Fragments and Custom End Points, but that's not getting me there either.
I've tried searching with many different keywords and I haven't come up with anything that seems to fit the bill.
Thanks!