Hi,
I need help with the JQL for my scheduled automation rule for reminding the approvers.
My setup
I have three levels for Approvals and there is one status for each.
The first level is representing status "Awaiting approval Region Manager"
If the ticket is approved by the Region Manager it is transfered to next level
The second level is representing status "Awaiting approval CFO"
If the ticket is approved by the CFO it is transfered to next level
and so on....
I have created three scheduled automation rules that will be running once a day to remind the approver in the different levels if they haven't approved the issue after 3 days.
One example of the JQL:s that I have created for one scheduled reminder is:
status = "Awaiting Region Manager" AND NOT status CHANGED AFTER -72h
The problem is that this JQL is only working the first time because in the same automation rule I triggers a self transition FROM status "Awating Region Manager" TO status Awating Region Manager" via transition "Reminder approver".
In this transition I clear the approver field and sets it again through a postfunction. The reason for this is to trigger the Customer notification for Approval Required again.
I will build a JQL that only looks for status changes that not includes self transitions but I don't know how to do it.