This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Viewing the Version Report
Ask your question here...
I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for but based on the link, it's because at 100% you've delivered so no longer need to use the report to track when its going to be delivered (because at 100% you've delivered it..)
Hi Karalee,
Thanks for your answer.
I am going to try to be more specific.
If you look at the screen shot in the page here (https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-a-board/using-reports/viewing-the-version-report).
The Version Report ends at 80% and not 100%.
I would like to understand why. For me the quantity of the JIRA in my version should always be 100% even if I add or remove JIRA along the way.
Maybe it could represent the fact that all the JIRA are not estimated. But if so why 80% ?
Hope it is clearer.
Thanks&Regards
Michael
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.