Hello
I ran BFG to reduce my repo size (Now is 4.02GB),
can you please run GC on this repo: <redacted>Thank you
Hi! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
While Atlassian support might pick up your request here I think the best place to ask for this is https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Syahrul
I see other users with the same question also asking here.
Hello @liwei !
I've triggered a GC for your repository which managed to reduce the size back to 300MB!
Now that GC is completed, I would highly recommend you having everyone on your team removing their old copies of the repository and doing a fresh clone of it. Since the old clones have a dirty history, it's better to delete them, so you don't risk pushing the dangling objects back into your cleaned repository, which would increase its size again.
Thank you, @liwei !
Patrik S
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.