Hello,
I have a JIRA based on the JIRA task management model and I would like to transform it to a JIRA based on the Scrum model. Is it possible to perform this transformation or at least is it possible to copy all the task to a newly created JIRA based on the Scrum model ?
Thanks,
Laurent
Hi @Laurent Hennegrave ,
do you mean to say that you have a kanban board and you wish to move to scrum? if so, my next question is, are you on a team managed or company managed project? You will find the answer to this in the bottom left-hand corner. If it is a TMP software project you can turn on Sprints under project settings > Features.
Hi @Jack Brickey ,
Thank you for your answer. I do not have any kanban board. My project is a team managed project. It's an instance of JIRA work management and the model I chose at the creation was "personal task planner" (translation from the french name). Sorry if i'm not using the right terms. it's beacuse I use it in french, so I'm not fully aware of the right english terms used.I would like to activate sprints, but I do not find such features in the settings. I guess I need to change the model of the project ?
Additional information, I use the free version for the moment.
Thanks for the additional information. So you cannot "change" project types within Jira moreover JWM does not currently support scrum/sprint capabilities. If you have Jira Software you can create a JSW scrum project (either TMP or CMP) and then move all of your JSM issues to the JSW project. If you are not the Org/Site admin you might ask those that have those permissions for assistance. If you need more guidance on this please let me know.
Thank you very much Jack for your reactive help. I managed to do what I wanted thanks to you !
Have a nice day !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.