Is anyone has recnetly done jira perfromance testing, using grinder or JMeter. we are facing problem using both, atlassian is saying they are not supporting hence can't give answer. Please let me know if anyone has done this testing recently.
Sorry, step back - what are Atlassian not supporting? If you're having performance issues and have a current licence, then they will try to help.
Did you try this? https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Performance+Testing+Scripts
They do not support the Grinder and JMeter scripts.
So you don't have a performance problem?
I am aware and know that they are not supporting scripts, I have ask particular on grinder and Jmeter asked for specific problems I am facing. Here I am looking for anyone in community who has recently done any perfromance testing on Jira 5.2.x.
Yes we do have some problems, which mainly on client side perfromance. We are working on with support to fix that. for server side we want to do benchmark as well as find the bottleneck.
what and how people are doing Jira Performance on 5.2.X version ??? hence I asked this to larger community.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.