Hello,
I have an issue hierarchy where we have Initiatives (Parent) and Epics (Child). We have a custom field in both issue types that is Custom Field type "User Picker (multiple users)."
What I'd like to do is to use Automation so that any time a user is added to the Custom Field in an Epic, they are also added to the Custom Field in it's Parent Initiative. I don't want to copy the Custom Field from Epic to Initiative because that may not be accurate.
Example Situation:
Epic 1 currently has Users A, B, and C in Custom Field
Epic 2 currently has Users X and Y in Custom Field
Epic 1 and Epic 2 both have a Parent Link to Initiative 100
Initiative has Users A, B, C, X, and Y in Custom Field
If I go to add User Z to Custom Field in Epic 2, I would like automation to update the Initiative Custom Field to now hold users A, B, C, X, Y, and Z.
Thank you in advance!