I am trying to bulk create some issues in jira using bulk import CSV optionI do want to create some bugs actuallyBut I am not able to select the issue type here..how can I select the issue type which the newly created tickets to be created
Hi @Aswathi D
Well, if you don't want import some specific Bugs, why don't you clean them in csv?
For the mapping, map the issuetype column in your csv with the issuetype field which is available in the mapping page in csv import wizard.
Please take a look at this page: Importing data from CSV
Share a screenshot if needed.
Hi
What I am saying is I want to create a bug issue type in my project
And when trying to map the issue type , I don't get a field issue type there to map
As a result the issues are getting created on some other issue type..hope you got my concern here
I got it
Thanks for your response
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.