When editing or creating a Bitbucket Issue the return key does not work in textareas – that is, hitting the return key does not create a new line. My return key works in all my other apps – in fact…
it works in this textarea.
I've tried in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and it's broken in all 3.
Every time I hit `return` I get this in the browser Console: https://go.benish.io/GCrZkGb9
```
Uncaught TypeError: (0 , a.isCapsLockOnAndModifyKeyboardEvent) is not a function
at n.handleKeyDown (41.js:96:1797733)
at vendor.js:463:62035
at e.value (vendor.js:463:101410)
at Et.keydown (vendor.js:463:61990)
at e.dom.addEventListener.e.input.eventHandlers.<computed> (vendor.js:463:97039)
at HTMLDivElement.nrWrapper (54:41:16224)
Uncaught TypeError: (0 , a.isCapsLockOnAndModifyKeyboardEvent) is not a function
at n.handleKeyDown (41.js:96:1797733)
at vendor.js:463:93056
at e.value (vendor.js:463:101410)
at wn (vendor.js:463:93011)
at e.handleDOMChange (vendor.js:463:96657)
at e.value (vendor.js:463:87335)
at MutationObserver.<anonymous> (vendor.js:463:83692)
```
This really seems more of a bug report than a question anyone else needs to see, but when I tried to submit a bug report it sent me here. Not sure why you wouldn't want people to submit bug reports, but here we are.