Hi,
We have a lot of simplified workflows and because of that, we have too many statuses that are the same but written in different ways.
We want to prevent users (everyone) from being able to create new statuses. It should not be possible in any case.
I have tried to recreate the workflow and the schema but from the boards, the board administrators can still modify and select simplify workflow, and then add new states.
At the moment, the only way I have found is to add a state with a transition to itself that only jira administrators can execute (this way the users won't see it and it won't be confusing for them). It's not a very fancy solution but I can't think of any other way.
Has anyone managed to solve this in a more elegant way?
Atlassian doesn't seem to have this in mind for the next few months and there's no point in us admins trying to keep things clean if users can trash it over and over again.
Thanks