In every story being created in project A following sub tasks should get created automatically and these should be assigned to story owner by default. 1. AA 2. BB 3. CC 4. DD 5. EE.
Can this be done without using Automation?
Hi @shivani shirguppi
Not natively; Automation is the native feature for this type of requirement.
Why can't you use Automation?
---
You'll need an App to do this outside of Automation - such as:
Ste
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
As far as I am aware, this is not doable without automation, maybe there will be some application in the Marketplace that can help to achieve that.
Any reason why you dont prefer to use automation?
Regards,
Thank you for the information.
Thank you for the information
Hi Shivani,
This can be done using ScriptRunner, and we have some examples of how to do this, which I have linked below.
I hope this helps.
Kristian
thanks Kristian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.