regardless of the PC used, or browser, I cant paste pictures into bit-bucket.
text works fine. It makes BB unusable.
Hi @peter_zwag ,
Bitbucket is based on git and mainly intended for source code (text). Where do you need to use pictures in Bitbucket?
I only need to use it in issues
I cant for example paste a picture here. (I have no idea if thats supported)
Here is an example of picutre in an issue
Hi Peter,
We have a feature request for the ability to copy-paste images in our issue tracker:
The request was closed as a result of inactivity (no votes or comments for an extended period of time), so this suggestion didn’t make it to the roadmap. However, you can leave your feedback there to express your interest, as our product managers continue to monitor even closed requests.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.