Hello,
I have the same request, I need to override the limits of webooks limit for 1 of my repos.
Theodora Boudale can you help me?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @kauky,
Of course, can you please let me know the last two letters of the workspace ID that this repo belongs to? I'm asking because I see your account has access to several workspaces.
Just a heads up, I moved your post to a new question. It's better to have a separate question per request because an existing question can become difficult to follow if we have requests from multiple different users.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi Theodora,
the last letters of workspace are "eam".
Thanks again
Mirco
Not a problem, Mirco!
I went ahead and removed the limitation for this workspace.
Please feel free to let me know if you can add more webhooks now or if you're still experiencing any issues.
Perfect, I can add more webhooks.
Thanks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.