Even after resetting my password bitbucket continues to give me the error:
> You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.
I can login to id.atlassian.com but when I click on bitbucket I get the above error.
Seems related to https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Login-Error-Bitbucket-Account/qaq-p/2452980
Can someone please help reactivate my account?
Hi Jonathan and welcome to the community!
Your Bitbucket Cloud account was marked as dormant, which is the reason why you were seeing this error.
I went ahead and reactivated it, could you please try logging in when you have some time, and let me know if the issue is resolved?
Kind regards,Theodora
i have the same problem.
Hi,
I see that one of my colleagues responded to the question you created here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/We-couldn-t-log-you-in/qaq-p/2598972. Your Bitbucket Cloud account should now be active.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.