I want each issue to have a short description that is viewable in the board view and togglable by going to the "customize cards" setting. There should be character count settings where if a description has 500 characters, then Jira Work Management will only display "X" amount of characters as a preview. But instead, I can only see the preview if I click and open the issue.
Also, why can't I create a customized card view. It's great to be able to toggle on and off who the assignee is, but why can't I customize if the profile photo is in the top right corner, bottom right corner, bottom left corner, etc. I want to be able to customize my own layout. Why can't I have start date and end date be on the same line but in opposite corners?
Does Jira Work Management really not have these basic features? I've spent a couple hours researching trying to figure this out. Thanks for letting me know!