Hi everyone,
I have been struggling for a while to understand how to write a pipeline for this seemingly simple scenario:
We have two environments (deployments): staging and production.
Each of them have 3 independent steps to run, all of them to be triggered manually and independently (because we may need to time them based on daily traffic patterns and/or sometimes we don't want to run all steps in that deployment).
So it looks like something like this:
Test, build & etc -> Staging -> Production
| -> Step1 (manual) | -> Step1 (manual)
| -> Step2 (manual) | -> Step2 (manual)
| -> Step3 (manual) | -> Step3 (manual)
I have tried with stages, but that seems to be not possible because you cannot have manual steps within the stage.
I also tried to use parallel to be able to run each manual step independently each from other, but then I cannot use "deployment" tag because they are not allowed to be repeated.
Not sure what I am missing. I am coming from GL where this was fairly easy to be set.
Thanks in advance.