Hi all, would love some help on this.
I want to send an email to the request participants when they are added into the system. I do this by
- every time "request Participants" value is added,
- I check the ticket type,
- then I use a smart value to pull {{issue.Request Participants}}
- then check it and based on it
- I send a certain email to that smart value.
But I very verryy occasionally get a message saying it "fails" with "To address field is empty. If you referenced a field it may be empty"
I don't see how this can be the case, I can certainly see request participant was added, and the automation trigger shouldn't even run if it was?
----
Edit - it so far seems like if I get rid of (2) it helps? Will need to test more to confirm but maybe there's some sort of race happening?