We use an automation to move issues from a state "ToBeReleased" to done once the fixVersion of the ticket is released. That so far is all straight forward, now I wanted to extend that functionality for tickets that have multiple fixVersions. They should only be moved if all versions are released.
{{issue.fixVersions.name}} gives me the list from the issue
{{project.versions}} gives me the list from all project versions
If I check for a single version like this {{#project.versions}} {{#if(equals(name,"**** 1.2.6"))}}{{name}}{{^last}},{{/}}{{/}}{{/}} I get the one value shown if it is included.
I thought now I can just do a For Each Branch on {{issue.fixVersions.name}} and compare the names one by one but I dont know how to access the single version names there to check if they are included.
Can anyone point me in the correct direction, maybe also there is an easier way to achieve what I want? Thanks in advance