Hi Team,
How to make Tempo Account custom field as a mandatory field in the field configuration of the jira project.Since it is LOCKED , as we checked under field configuration.
Thanks,
Alby
Hi @Alby Siby ,
See the steps below:
That's it.
Good luck,
Rudy
Hi @Alby SibyTo make the Account field required in a field configuration, please go to JIRA Administration, Manage apps and select Tempo Accounts - Configuration in the sidebar. Here you can select in which field configurations the Account field should be mandatory.Please take also a look at the Account documentation for more information. Best regards, Susanne
In case you did not have the account attribute yet. Select new work attribute and use the following:
Hi Rudy,
Thanks for the details.
But I already have an account attribute and I can not make it required.If i click on required check box , I am getting below eror mesage.
Hi @Susanne The suggested solution is works for me..Thanks for the quick support.
That looks like a bug.
I recommend that you submit a ticket to the Tempo support desk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.