Hey Guys,
I have a a team using a service project, and sometime they would need to send the current issue/ticket to another team in a different service project. So naturally the would move it across to the project, than when the team that receive the ticket would move it back to them when they are ready.
They are using this function to maintain all the comments that went rough that current issue/ticket.
I was wondering if there is any other way to simplify things for the agents while keeping track on the issues.
I have suggested for example to create a linked ticket but they would rather keep everything in a single ticket.
The scenario is this:
They receive a ticket --> they would need to ask something to the other team so they move it to the different project --> when the other team has completed the request they would move it back to the to the original project.
Cheers Aaron