Hi,
I'm using JIRA with https proxied by apache. I was following the steps from this link.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/integrating-jira-with-apache-using-ssl-802593043.html
Almost everything works fine, but the names of the gadgets are shown like __MSG_gadget... and the connection to confluence does not work propertly. I searched what the problem could be, but the only thing I found was an SSLHandshake exception what usually happens when using self signed certificates. This is a bit supprising, because I got my certificate signed by an official CA.
Followed you can find my configs.
server.xml
<Connector port="8101"
maxThreads="150"
minSpareThreads="25"
connectionTimeout="20000"
enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
protocol="HTTP/1.1"
useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100"
disableUploadTimeout="true"
scheme="https"
proxyName="sub.domain.tld"
proxyPort="443"/>
<Connector port="8100"
maxThreads="150"
minSpareThreads="25"
connectionTimeout="20000"
enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
protocol="HTTP/1.1"
useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100"
disableUploadTimeout="true"/>
vhosts
<VirtualHost xx.xx.xx.xx:443>
ServerAdmin admin@domain.tld
ServerName sub.domain.tld
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/domain_tld.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/domain_tld.key
SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/ssl/ca_bundle.crt
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyVia Off
<Proxy *>
Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8101/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8101/
ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/issues-error.log
CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/issues-access.log combined
</VirtualHost>Do you have any Idea what I'm doing wrong and if the issues are related to each other or are this two different issues?
Thanks in advance,
Sascha